An Eggless Strawberry Red Velvet Cake Mix when baked makes cakes that are soft, moist and delicious. Top it with a cream cheese frosting and you will love it.
EACH PACK CONTAINS:
- Net Weight: 325 Grams of Cake Mix Powder.
- After baking you get 1/2 kg cake or 12 slices of cake or 12 cupcakes (approx.)
- Ingredients: Multi Grain Flour (Jowar, Barley, Whole Wheat, Corn Flour), Sugar, Strawberry Powder, Milk Powder, Natural Beetroot Powder, Baking Soda, Iodised Salt, Xanthan Gum, Vanilla Powder.
- Allergen Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten
WHY IS IT SPECIAL:
- It has No Maida, No Eggs, No Preservatives and No Artificial Colours
- Made with Jowar, Barley and Whole Wheat which will melt right in your mouth for a sumptuous feel.
- No prior baking experience needed. All you need is curd/ yogurt and oil (or butter) to make a cake with this mix
- Can be made in a OTG, Pressure Cooker or a Microwave Convection Oven.
- Makes 12 Sensible Slices of Cake or 15 mini cupcakes
- And what more? Make many delicious cakes with one cake mix and desserts too !
I‚ have been following Archana for quite sometime now on Instagram and always loved recreating her recipes, Recently I got a bunch of orders delivered from the Archana‚Äôs kitchen which was in my bucket list for a long time.
Firstly, I doubted how the taste would be matched as those were made of guilt-free products.
But to my surprise, it was just ‚ÄòWOW‚Äô. I could happily make it for my little toddler and Diabetic in-laws with zero guilt.
I made red-velvet cake, chocolate pan cake, Upma, Pasta, Noodles.. Everything is too good, and as a family we absolutely loved the taste.
When the food you make for your family is so delicious and is healthy as well, as a mother I feel super satisfied, Thank you ‚ù§Ô∏è
I made cakes.My familyespeciallyy grand kids loved the cake . The tasten was very good
Liked It and tasty