Millet Hakka Noodles | Chow Mein | 195g | Non Fried | No MSG | No Maida
Packet Size:Single Pack
The Millet Hakka Noodles is made from the goodness of Foxtail Millet and Whole Wheat. It has zero maida, is cholesterol free and not fried! The best part it is rich source in protein, fibre, and B vitamins and makes a perfect wholesome meal for the family.
EACH PACK CONTAINS:
- Net Weight: 180g Grams of Foxtail Millet Noodles and 15 gram of Archana's Spice Mix
- Each pack of millet noodles makes approximately 4 to 6 servings
- Ingredients: Foxtail Millet Flour, Whole Wheat Flour, Potato Starch, Wheat Gluten, Cluster Bean Powder, Salt
- Archana's Special Spice Mix: Coriander Powder, Salt, Unrefined Sugar, Red Chilli Powder, Garlic Powder, Amchur Powder, Corn Starch, Onion Powder, Cumin Powder , Ginger Powder, Turmeric Powder, Black Pepper Powder, Green Cardamom Powder, Cinnamon Powder, Fennel Powder, Fenugreek Powder, Star Anise Powder,Clove Powder, Nutmeg Powder, Asafoetida Powder
- Allergen Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten
WHY IS IT SPECIAL:
- It has No Maida, No Eggs, No MSG, No Preservatives and No Artificial Colours
The millet noodles are not fried and have zero oil.
- Made with Foxtail Millet and Whole Wheat which will have a delicious bite and nutty flavours.
- Our slow and low drying process maximises the al dente texture and makes the noodles healthy.
- You can make delicious and healthy Hakka noodles, Chow Mein, Khow Suey, Ramen bowls, Noodles Soup, Spring Rolls, Salads and more with our Millet Noodles.
Based on 152 reviews
The flavour of the noodles was not very different from the store bought noodles. Which was a good thing because the children had it happily.
Noodles for my 2 year old, he ate it all
The masala sent along with the noodle was too spicy. That’s why nobody in my family liked it.