The Multi Millet Penne Pasta is made from the goodness of Jowar, Bajra, Ragi and Durum Wheat Semolina. It has zero maida and is cholesterol free! The best part it is rich in proteins and dietary fibre and makes a perfect wholesome meal for the family.
Durum wheat is a variety of spring wheat that's typically ground into semolina and used to make pasta. Durum wheat has a higher protein content than soft varieties of wheat, which produces the gluten necessary to attain a proper texture in breads and pastas.
EACH PACK CONTAINS:
- Net Weight: 400 Grams of Multi Millet Penne Pasta
- Each pack of pasta makes approximately 4 to 6 servings
- Ingredients: Durum Wheat Semolina, Jowar Flour, Bajra Flour, Ragi Flour
- Allergen Advice: Contains Wheat Gluten
WHY IS IT SPECIAL:
- It has No Maida, No Eggs, No Preservatives and No Artificial Colours
- Made with Ragi, Jowar, Bajra, Durum Wheat which will melt right in your mouth for a sumptuous feel.
- Our pasta are made from simple whole grain ingredients keeping in mind a delicious taste and texture.
- Our slow and low drying process maximises the al dente texture.
- We use traditional Italian bronze dies to cut our pasta creating grooves that grab every drop of the sauce.
- Our pastas soak up thick red and whites sauces and even pesto sauce - inside and out - so every bite is full of flavour and taste.
I made fox tail millets . They were delicious and I ate without guilt though spicy
It was yummy
I made pasta.it is delicious and my family likes it.