An Eggless Rich Vanilla Cake Mix and Strawberry Red Velvet Cake Mix that is ultra soft, moist and delicious with rich flavours from vanilla. These cake mixes are made from jowar, barley and whole wheat and have zero maida, no colours and no preservatives.
EACH PACK CONTAINS:
- Net Weight: 325 Grams of Cake Mix Powder
- After baking you get 1/2 kg cake or 12 slices of cake or 12 cupcakes (approx.)
- Ingredients of Vanilla Cake Mix: Multi Grain Flour (Barley, Jowar, Whole Wheat, Corn Flour), Sugar, Milk Powder, Vanilla Powder, Baking Soda, Iodised Salt, Xanthan Gum
- Ingredients of Strawberry Red Velvet Cake Mix: Multi Grain Flour (Barley, Jowar, Whole Wheat, Corn Flour), Strawberry Powder, Beetroot Powder, Sugar, Milk Powder, Vanilla Powder, Baking Soda, Iodised Salt, Xanthan Gum
WHY IS IT SPECIAL:
- It has No Maida, No Eggs, No Preservatives and No Artificial Colours
- Made with Jowar, Barley and Whole Wheat which will melt right in your mouth for a sumptuous feel.
- No prior baking experience needed. All you need is curd/ yogurt, lemon juice and oil (or butter) to make a cake with this mix
- Can be made in a OTG/Oven or Pressure Cooker.
- And what more? Make many delicious cakes with one cake mix and desserts too !
Taste is good. I baked in a pressure cooker and it was easy to bake. I do not have an oven or OTG
Thank you so much for sharing your experience, Glad you liked our Millet cake mixes
👌 I enjoyed you are vanilla cake mix it was really yummy I will try your noodle and pasta for sure
There was nothing to do as such. It is very easy to mix it all up and keep it in cooker😇😇
And the best thing about it is that, it's made of jawar, ragi, wheat. No maida. I got attracted seeing that only. And also, it tastes the same, no difference 😋😋😋😋
I am attaching few images below. I turned into this beautiful homemade cake😇
The mixes were awesome. My son loved them a lot. They were sinful and at the same time, healthy.
The cup cakes came out really well.